Blog Tips Cafe Feature #2 and Party

The Cafe is REALLY clicking!!  If you've got a great tip about blogging, this party is getting strong attention and much appreciation. I know I'm learning a lot! Link up *HERE*

Thanks goes to Brandi {link #3} at Don't Disturb This Groove for a tip about how to make sure you get comments and replies on your blog.


Thanks goes to Roslyn {link #14} at Sew Delicious for teaching how to add a Facebook like box to your blog!


There are 17 additional links to a myriad of great tips to unlock your blog's potential. Head over to the Cafe and browse the tips or link up!


If you'd like to share your creative DIY, decorating, arts, crafts, and other projects, join us at Kiss and Tell *HERE*.

If you're new here, come get acquainted by taking a look at my Creative HITS of 2011 here at I Gotta Create!  I'm so glad you stopped by!

No comments: