Kiss & Tell Week 1 Features and New Link

Click HERE for the new link for Week TWO of the Kiss & Tell party.  I'm so excited to see your creative genius at work!


First:
Want to see some talent? I thought so!


{And when you get all done with the parties and talent scouting, I'd like to invite you into my home! I give a peek inside of the home that my hubby and I built, and I'll share more in future posts.}


Ok...Here are the Round One Features:


The Best of 2011 from Uncommon presented us with many wonderful projects to inspire!


Looking Back on 2011 from My 1929 Charmer makes me wanna come have tea on her fab deck!

Glitterizing a Vintage Picture from Lovefeast Table adds some zing and bling to old pictures.


Mini Personal Binder by One Tough Mom will keep you in line!!

If you've ever attempted a project that drove you a little crazy, you HAVE to check out this hilarious post from Googie Momma. Her project ends up beautiful and thrifty in the end!!
But that's not all!

We had *Sneak Peek Features* here on the blog, and if you did not already see them, you really must click the link. They're awesome! 

We also had the Artist Talent Album on Facebook... 
There is SO Much Talent there: check out the drop cloth curtains, lamps, jewelry, party tips, tips on buying a serger, and so, sew much more!


Whew! We were busy for Round One :)


Artists, you are STARS here at I Gotta Create! Please grab a feature button :)



{larger button code available at bottom of blog}




You'll see all of the Round One links at tonight's party. There are so many great projects I couldn't feature, so go browse and then share your fabulous creations for Week 2!


Then, stop by my house :)


Remember to share your tips about blogging at the:
Need some tips? Come browse!

4 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Thanks for the feature!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

thanks for featuring my pasta!

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks so much for the feature, you can come have tea anytime you want on my new deck! We can sit and chit chat!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

What an honor to be your first feature! Thank you so much! Now off to link up for this week!